Announcing My E-Book Series
In response to numerous requests over the last few years, I’m excited to finally announce my first series of e-books:
“A Field Guide For Authors”
I’m starting with four titles, which I’ll roll out in November and December:
Taking a cue from the inimitable Michael Hyatt, I’m forming an official Field Guide Launch Team of 100 people to help me get the word out about the books. Members of the Launch Team will receive the following benefits:
- Free copies of any two of my e-books
- Membership in a private Facebook group for me and my launch team
- A listing on this blog that includes your brief bio and a link to your blog or website
- My undying gratitude!
Membership on the Launch Team means you agree to:
- Help spread the word via all means of social media: blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
- Write a review of at least one of the e-books on Amazon or another online retailer
- Share any further ideas you may have for further spreading the word.
If you’d like to apply to join the Field Guide Launch Team, send an email to FieldGuideForAuthors@yahoo.com with the following information:
- Monthly page views on your blog
- Number of Twitter followers and Facebook friends
- A brief explanation (no more than 100 words) of why you’d be an asset to the Launch Team.
Not knowing how many applicants I’ll receive, I can’t guarantee everyone will get on the team, but I encourage you to apply if you’re interested! (Don’t hesitate just because you don’t think you have a large platform — remember, most authors are in the same boat.)
What do you think of these first four titles I’ve planned?