Colorado Humor for a Friday
First, a winter statistic:
98% of Americans say “oh sh*t” before going off an icy road into a ditch. The other 2% are from Colorado and say, “Hang on and watch this.”
You know you’re from Colorado if…
→ You’ll wear flip flops every day of the year, regardless of temperature.
→ “Humid” is over 25%.
→ Your sense of direction is: “Toward the mountains” and “Away from the mountains.”
→ You say “the interstate” and everybody knows which one.
→ You think May is a totally normal month for a blizzard.
→ You buy your flowers on Mother’s day, but try and hold off planting them until just before Father’s day.
→ Your kids plan their Halloween costumes around their coats.
→ You’ve gone off-roading in a vehicle that was never intended for such activities.
→ You always know the elevation of where you are.
→ You wake up to a beautiful, 80 degree day and wonder if it’s going to snow tomorrow.
→ You don’t care that the stadium was renamed, the Broncos still play at Mile High.
→ Everybody wears jeans to church.
→ You know what a “trust fund hippy” is, and you know its natural habitat is Boulder.
→ Your two favorite teams are the Broncos and whoever is beating the pants off the Raiders.
→ When people out East tell you they have mountains in their state too, you just laugh.
→ You go anywhere else on the planet and the air feels “sticky” and you notice the sky is no longer blue.
(I love all these because they’re true!)
Okay, tell me a joke about YOUR state.
And have a good weekend!