No Post Today, Sorry!
10. Way too busy Twittering and Facebooking.
9. Negotiating deals for four of my clients this week… it’s taxing, you know!
8. Sunshine beckons. Must. Get. Outside.
7. Expending superhuman effort to get my inbox under 20.
6. Nathan Bransford always writes terrific end-of-the-week posts so I figure I don’t have to.
5. American Idol isn’t on right now so I didn’t have a fall-back position.
4. Kids had friends over for two slumber parties this week. Can anybody say t-i-r-e-d?
3. I live at 7,000 feet elevation – the air’s kinda thin up here. (I know, that doesn’t have anything to do with anything. So sue me.)
2. Extremely obsessed with checking my eBay “for sale” items. I have eight auctions closing today. I’m totally gonna be rich.
And the number-one reason I didn’t write a post for today:
1. I always wanted to write a “reasons I didn’t write a post” post. Checking THAT one off my to-do list. Woot.